Welcome to Harrisville! New families in the Harrisville Central School District wishing to register their child(ren) should follow these steps:
- Complete the Online Pre-Registration Form on SchoolTool.
- Complete and print out the forms included in the New Student Registration Packet.
- Contact the school for an appointment:
Please note: Families must bring along a completed Student Registration Packet to their scheduled appointment, along with the required documents specified on this page.
All caregivers should bring the following documents to their registration appointment, as these are necessary to complete the process:
- Caregiver photo identification.
- Student’s birth certificate, state or government-issued identification, or any official record proving date of birth.
- Proof of immunizations.
- Custody paperwork must be provided (if applicable).
- Proof of residence (anything that shows name and address).
- If military, please have brigade information and military identification available with you.
Please contact the school district immediately with any changes in contact or custody information.
Universal Pre-K Program
The Harrisville Central School District’s Universal Pre-Kindergarten Program is a half-day program which addresses the instructional needs of children, along with the physical, social and emotional development needed as a child prepares to enter kindergarten.
Universal Pre-Kindergarten is open to all children residing in the school district who are four years old on or before December 1 of the current school year. Income eligibility is not a factor and all families are encouraged to apply using the process outlined above.