New Student Registration
(By Appointment Only)New Families to the Harrisville Central School District wishing to register their children for school please contact the school distric as follows:
- To enroll Elementary students (Prek - 6), please contact the Tammey Rebb in the elementary office at (315) 543-2707 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org
- To enroll Middle and High school students (7 - 12), please contact the Julie Chartrand in the guidance office at (315) 543-2920 or email her at email@example.com
All parents/guardians be sure to bring the following at the time of registration, as these are necessary to complete the process:
- Parent/Guardian Photo I.D.
- Students birth certificate, state or governement-issued I.D. or any offical record providing date of birth
- Proof of immuniizations
- Custody paperwork MUST be provided (if applicable)
- Proof of Residence (anything that shows name and address)
- If military, please have Brigade information and military I.D. available with you.
Please contact our office IMMEDIATELY with any changes in contact or custody information.
Welcome to Harrisville!