New Student Registration
(By Appointment Only)New families to the Harrisville Central School District wishing to register their children should please contact the school district as follows:
- To enroll elementary students (PreK - 6), please contact Tammey Rebb in the elementary office at (315) 543-2707 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org
- To enroll middle and high school students (7 - 12), please contact Julie Chartrand in the guidance office at (315) 543-2920 or email her at email@example.com
All parents/guardians be sure to bring the following at the time of registration, as these are necessary to complete the process:
- Parent/Guardian Photo I.D.
- Student's birth certificate, state or government-issued I.D. or any official record providing date of birth
- Proof of immunizations
- Custody paperwork MUST be provided (if applicable)
- Proof of Residence (anything that shows name and address)
- If military, please have Brigade information and military I.D. available with you.
Please contact our office IMMEDIATELY with any changes in contact or custody information.
Welcome to Harrisville!