Academic Intervention Services for students who struggle in ELA and mathematics are offered at Harrisville Central
- These services include extra instructional time to help students achieve the learning standards in these areas.
- A student’s intervention is based on a variety of information, including assessments and student work.
- We use a plethora of materials and resources, including technology to meet the various learning styles and instructional needs of students.
- Parents will be notified in writing if their child will be receiving this service, and again if they are being discontinued.
- Students are evaluated on a regular basis to determine if AIS services should be modified.